|Print Speed (Color)||Approx. 5.0ipm|
|Print Speed (Black)||Approx. 8.8ipm|
|Print Resolution (Black)||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Print Resolution (Color)||4800 (horizontal)*1 x 1200 (vertical) dpi|
|Paper Sizes||A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 – 215.9mm, length 152.4 – 676mm)|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Canon Pixma G1000 Printer
- Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1 / 4800 inch at minimum.
- *2 Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO / IEC 24734.
- Photo print speed is based on the default setting using ISO / JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II and does not take into account data processing time on host computer.
- Print speed may vary dependingon system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc.
- *3 Paper types NOT supported for borderless printing are as follows: Envelope, High Resolution Paper, T-Shirt Transfer, Photo Stickers
- When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on 4 x 6″ Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- 01 Year Warranty